Friday, January 2, 2009

Female Doctor Check Penis

yet it is so ..... It is always nice



I removed the posters of the filmstrip from the door, I clean the floors (or so), I placed the sofa and coffee table, I are made to clean up a bit 'all over the world.
does not seem true of another new year Parkett is over, all very nice but unfortunately it is done, all very successful from the menu, food well cooked by our chefs and industry to end the show fireworks' fireworks and various barrels organized by the undersigned and his collaborators.
I still could not believe that everything is over, while fixing the living room as I said before I realized that the Parkett is too strong.
Some things can not easily forget, you can get everything clean and reorganize the house without Essert fun with these who we are, that we would like to put everything up to perfection, a feeling of melancholy I salt back to work tomorrow and I have to think of the new year back, I will head into the entrance in 2009, amazing, exciting and full of fun, past 2 days to have fun together, it is easy to forget and then I should not remove the posters and place everything there was to do because it's like I removed something important, it's all in our memories, we try to keep it in mind and remember that all spent together can not do that well not only to me, your host but also to you who are taking part, the rest are the Parkett or not?
Moments that if they go, and moments that come back as well as other New Year's we spent together I can only say that I enjoyed, and at the same time moved, it's time to start 2009 in a beautiful and maybe I made it there, thanks to you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment