Monday, January 26, 2009

Microwave Oven Secmatic

No problem



You have seen is a bit 'of days I do not write that, the fact is I was wondering if it's all true, and you tell me what I say unto you ask the president, our president.
In these months as you well know there is a crisis that is hurting the economy of many countries, from the place where the U.S. has started and continues to suffer even European nations including Italy.
Crisis and total blockade of growth that has brought many industries, firms and companies with great history forced to lay people and others to lay off was due to a lack of production that this country has a bit 'of time apart I think the crisis is a situation that we carry with us a lot' of years, since the various governments in the past that have never been able to exploit the system as a whole Italy and technically very difficult to understand for many people.
After all, our first president as early not notice anything, many journalists say that the GDP does not grow this summer and he says not to worry, says Europe through its commissioners that this crisis will continue for most of 2009 and says that we must remain calm and optimistic, in the meantime, Fiat does not sell anything, Tiscali 1500 people leave home, but we remain optimistic and we should not worry please, I do not know what to think I know I'm in a dream or a nightmare all around me goes wrong and the president says the opposite, why should he do so?

Hello raga to the next

0 comments:

Post a Comment