Sunday, December 28, 2008

Squash Ball Color Dot Coding




And Christmas past.
We enjoyed the holidays this year and just missing the end of 2008 we are preparing to celebrate, I would say all in accordance with, lunch with relatives until the end including dessert and coffee and cake courtesy ammazzacaffe by myself, so at least they are all happier and exclusion is necessary to avoid the nap that I deserve everything quickly and in haste as we move to the other relatives (who ???), I want you to sit, more cake, more champagne, other sweets that I am still realizing if they were good and so on.
You pass this day even more than a party that looks like a setting of commitments with his family, but who says you always have to go there every year? We need to wait for Christmas?
So it seems to me a question a bit 'strange all done on purpose to complicate.
I am relaxed or better I tried the next day, since I went to the cinema, I have enjoyed the new film by De Sica and I did a little 'of laughs, just to spend an afternoon.
Moreover, the parties are for this or not?
We are organizing the New Year celebration, the much anticipated dinner and everything that follows: barrel, games, songs to sing and all I want to make my friends who work for dinner.
Anyways I look forward to 2009 and then I'll tell you.
hello to the next

0 comments:

Post a Comment