Saturday, April 24, 2010

Does Alabama Helmet Have A 12 Or 13 Now

in Turin ...

This week I went to the center in Turin for two times, in really nice sunny days: Monday 19 we joined the group in our parish and I went with Stefy and Alby, to see the Shroud. Arrival at the Royal Gardens, but sliding along the path to enter the cathedral and finally the space of a prayer before this extraordinary fabric, which is impressed upon himself the sufferings endured by the man of the Cross.
E 'an intense moment, I had already experienced in previous expositions, but this time had a different flavor, as shared with Stefan, who is preparing for First Communion, and Alby, which without being able to catch everything, has curbed his natural exuberance and looked wide-eyed on this battered. I will not regard scientific assessments, but the presence of this image imprinted on the linen is in itself an extraordinary event and there, at that moment, think and say "I believe" is the most natural thing in the world.
... and then you look around and see the multitude of people who have noticed, of all languages \u200b\u200band nationalities and you feel really at peace!


The second walk I did on Thursday with my elderly mother who rose for the first time on the subway, to buy the capsules of Nespresso in Via Roma ...

until much more frivolous, but enjoyable because I saw the beautiful full of Turin life of boys on a trip, a pilgrimage groups, different languages, about a woman who, with a strong foreign accent, asked for a guide of Torino in Russian ...

I know I already said, but I repeat myself: Torino is beautiful! If you can, come visit us ... it's worth it!
(images from the Web)

0 comments:

Post a Comment